February 24, 2011

flowers

This is my workspace that was formerly knows as my dining room table. Whitney and I spent most of the day making flowers for the wedding. I intend on spending most of my tomorrow doing the same. I just finished making what is currently the smallest and my favorite flower. It's a light aqua with one my MeMaw's old buttons in the center. The pictures below don't do the colors justice, lame iPhone camera. I'd take real pictures but I have absolutely no idea where my camera cord is :)



Oh did I mention that I quit my job 2 weeks ago? Since then I've had more time to make my wedding what David and I want it to be. I've also been less stressed and just really enjoying the time off. I'm very excited to see what God has coming my way...especially the new husband I will be getting in 9 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment