April 30, 2010

blegh

I've had a pretty rough two weeks. From a kidney stone to a bruised rib cartilage to my 4th TMJ arthroscope and all the meds that accompany those things. Then add work on top of all that! Luckily I'm blessed with some amazing co-workers who have been so understanding and great through all this.

Today was a tough day especially. I had to drive to San Antonio for my post-surgery check up which was good, but that drive is tiring. Then I just felt generally yucky the rest of the day...AND I didn't have a hair band to put my hair up with and my hair decided to be mega frizzy. It's the little things that get to you when you feel lousy.


I figure I need to make a list of some things to focus on to keep me cheery tomorrow.

  • Lipton vanilla caramel truffle tea (yes, it's as good as it sounds!)
  • knitting monsters
  • my little mermaid cup....still cheering me up
  • burt the bear
  • hanging out with David tomorrow
ok bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment