- bought fabric to make our Wall family stockings
- knit 2 Christmas monsters
- bought a foam wreath form to wrap in yarn and decorate for each season/holiday
- painted a cute halloween spider...thing
- made felt halloween garland
I've also been working on some non seasonal decor for our little apartment like:
- red glittery W for dining room wall
- embroidered 'david & miranda' for dining room wall
- dyed our headboard fabric
- painted small crafting tray to keep my projects more contained
- hung framed prints throughout the apartment
- added more color to the guest bathroom
- so much more I'm sure...
Our apartment is starting to really feel like home. I'm SO excited to start decorating for Christmas (after Halloween)!!
I hope to have pictures soon I promise. I always want to take pics at night and the light is just plain bad so I'm hoping to take some this afternoon :)