August 6, 2009

stitches...of all sorts

Well, I had another jaw surgery today. This brings the tally up to five in three and a half years. The last one lasted a year and a half so I'm hoping this one will last just as long if not longer. These smaller surgeries aren't too bad, just takes me a while to get out of my anesthesia daze.


I've been eating pudding, jello, and chicken soup broth. I might even brave some easy mac tomorrow! I've also been passing the time spent awake with knitting my mom's birthday present (her birthday was today..happy birthday momma!) I can't tell you what exactly I've been knitting until I give it to her, hopefully sometime tomorrow. I'm excited because I tried attached i-cord for the first time and I like it, aside from how long it takes, heh.

Anyways, back to some knitting and then more meds and then hopefully sleep! Pray for continued healing and no more nausea from the meds.

ps. my ear is also bleeding which I can't figure out whether or not is related to the surgery so I'm wearing a stylish piece of kleenex in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment