October 21, 2008

pictures!

ready for lots of pictures??


i made a little blue bird for my momma a few weeks ago.


i designed this bag to carry around my current knitting projects. it has a clear vinyl pocket so i can easily see my pattern and not have to worry about it falling all over the place. i love using it!

in the midst of my bronchitis i got the urge to bake some cupcakes. i had more fun with the food coloring and sprinkles than anything. they were delish!



i got these wooden spoons from my church last year when i was helping clean out some closets. i painted them with paint from our living room walls and added colors that match our dishes. some of the designs are from the dishes too. i think they add a fun touch to the dining area.

simple fabric decoration i added to my knitting needle vase :)

another scrubbie!

one of two slippers i knit for my momma. i made myself some purple ones that i may get around to posting pics of sometime soon...

horrible picture of the purse i made for David's mom. hopefully i can get some better ones sometime. this one doesn't do the vinyl and pretty blue justice.


So I've either been on a crafting spree lately...or just really bad at updating, haha. i think it's both.

till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment