October 20, 2008

still down but gettin better

i still can't seem to sing much, which if you know me...is killing me! my speaking voice is mostly back though, and my cough is nearly gone.

my weekend was quite slow but relaxing. David was camping with his backpacking class friday-sunday so I enjoyed some quiet alone time at my apartment. I cleaned up for once, had a movie night with my 2 best friends from high school, and did some knitting and painting. I guess the city was working on our electricity here so my power went out 3 times on saturday and the cable/internet was out all day. Hot water was and still is out, unfortunately.

I have lots of pictures to post of all my latest crafts. I need to get ready for my 9:30am class but I hope to get pics up this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment