|his new morning spot|
Aside from Chuy's puppy-like looks, he's also crazy smart. I'm convinced he knows the entire english language. David doesn't agree, but I know my Chu. Here's a list of commands that he knows instantly:
- time to get up = time to jump out of bed instantly
- want to go outside? = ready for David to take you out? :)
- out! = go sit outside the door to whatever room we are in
- where's your ____? = go get that toy and bring it to me!
- do you want a treat Chuy? = yummy snausage!!
- bedtime! = go sit by the bedroom door then jump on our bed when we open said door
- come here now! = hang your head and slowly walk to me after doing something bad
- get down = get off couch/bed/me
He also knows most of his toys by name, and learned them within a day. His favorite is this blue hollow rubber ball I found at Target...it's awesome. He also really loves these Sonic tot characters I have. We have several: fishy, flamingo (pinky), bat, scuba diver...we don't have a name for this one, ha. We also call his rawhides twists. If I say "where's your twist?" he goes crazy looking for one.
|he likes to watch all the birds|