May 24, 2013

adventure!

We had such a great time in Dallas last weekend! It was a bigger blessing than we imagined and we are SO thankful for the opportunity. 

We've been recovering from little sleep and traveling this week and getting my next jaw surgery scheduled. More on that later. 

I did manage to get some crafting done on the drive to Dallas. You'll see him below. That little gnome is heading to Southeast Asia to replace his long lost brother who was lost. It fills my heart to know my little guys are all over the world with friends and acquaintances sharing the gospel. So cool!

Enjoy our weekend documented through instagram:

sustenance for the road!

love road tripping with him

got some fun new sunglasses from old navy

made this little guy just in time for our adventurous detour to avoid I-35 traffic craziness

David kept refusing to smile...

...but I got him :)

day 2 breakfast date at IHOP

huge beautiful chapel at DBU

waiting around for sound check to start

leading worship for the commissioning service

us during the reception after the service

No comments:

Post a Comment