May 30, 2013

Little bits of lovely

I love working on little details in our home. It's those details that make this place we live in so particular to us and not just any apartment you see on Pinterest or in a magazine (also the clutter and mess...)

I made this wreath sometime last year and its been hanging on our tv/art wall since Christmas. I purposefully made it black so I could easily change the decor on it to fit any season or holiday. But, since its me we're talking about, even easy decor changes can get procrastinated on for months.

Sunday, May 26...I finally took the Christmas colors off the wreath and added some colors to carry us through any season and match the living room. I also did this about 20 minutes before guests were scheduled arrive. Pressure inspires me...as with any procrastinator ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment