September 17, 2012

love it or leave it: bombs


My intention was to do the second installment of Love it or Leave it on Friday, but work got a little crazy.  I don't mean busy, I mean crazy.  I've mentioned on here that I work at the Baptist Student Ministry (BSM) by the UT campus.  Well, on Friday morning there was a bomb threat on UT followed by a campus-wide evacuation.  UT has about 50,000 students, plus faculty and staff.  Needless to say, it was slightly chaotic around here.  On top of that, David and I led worship for the BSM's weekend retreat immediately following work so any attempt at updating on Friday was just dead.

So instead of reviewing a crafting trend or product I will say this...

Bomb threats....leave it.

Next post will be full or owls and feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment