November 29, 2008

if only it'd snow..


the holidays are finally here, and the proof is in my cereal bowl! This is easily my favorite time of year. The lights, decorations, family, giving gifts to everyone I love, and most of all, remembering everything the Lord has done for us. People seem to be nicer around this time of year too (unless you're out shopping in which case they're just plain crazy!)

I have a long list of gifts to make for Christmas. I checked one off my list last night! Well, I can check it off as soon as I add buttons.

Since my last post I've done lots of sewing, knitting, and cutting. That includes cutting my hair! Oddly enough I'm trying to grow my hair out again, but it took me a while to finally get it all even. I also tend to cut it when I get bored or antsy. Here's hoping I can keep the scissors away from my locks.

I made another little bear the other day. I just love them. I want to surround my room with them in every color imaginable.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! December is almost here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment