November 12, 2011

day 12: my church

sanctuary before our wedding
Today I'm so very thankful for my church.  For over 7 years my church has been a place for me to grow, learn, and worship.  I've loved spending so much time there and with the amazing people that make it a church and not just a building in South Austin. 

This is the place I realized missions would be a part of my life, and then they financially supported and helped me go on numerous trips to New Orleans, Germany, Montana, and Northern British Columbia.

This is also where I met my husband.  Where we first sang together, became friends, had a serious talk before our first date, and where we finally got married.  I love that my family goes here too.  My blood family and my brothers and sisters in Christ.  The are all so much a part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment